General Corporate Law
We provide businesses with professional legal advice and guidance across the entire spectrum of general corporate matters. We serve entrepreneurs starting new business as well as larger, more established companies. Some of the general legal services we offer include:
- Startup counseling
- Formation and management of corporations in Sunbiz, such as limited liability companies (LLC, PLLC), limited partnerships, corporations (S Corp, C Corp, PA), non-profits, fictitious names (DBA), and preparation of related documents
- Review and creation of general purpose contracts such as employment, consulting and sub-contractor agreements, franchising, licensing, non-compete, non-disclosure and confidentiality, among many others
- Help and guidance with day-to-day corporate governance, annual meetings, stock purchases, and corporate transactions
- Litigation involving collections, business disputes, construction matters and leases
- Serve as the company’s register agent and maintain the company's corporate books.